Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For my love









Okay so I just read a post on my sister-in-laws blog and she put down a bunch of things that she loves about her hubby, so I am borrowing the idea. We have been married for four years and I thought it would be nice to say some of the things that I love about him...

I love the nickname he has for me.
I love how even though he has black hair he still has blond moments.
I love how he can make me smile even when I'm having a terrible day.
I love how ticklish he is.
I love that I can beat him in Tetris.
I love the look I get when he finds out I used his razor.
I love how he carries me up to bed when I'm really tired.
I love that he reads to me at night.
I love that he doesn't gripe when I ask him to help me clean.
I love the way that he always lets me get my food first.
I love the way he rubs his feet together at night.
I love how proud I am of him.
I love the excited sound in my kids voices when daddy comes home.
I love that we dance in the living room.
I love the little inside jokes we have.
I love how he tries to let me sleep in.
I love the way he takes care of me when I'm sick.
I love the way he always tells me how beautiful I am.
I love the way he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.
I love that he always tells me he loves me when we get off the phone.
I love that he puts up with me.
I love it when he draws me a bath.
I love the way he pouts when he's mad.
I love the relationship he has with my mom.
I love the way he looks in his uniform.
I love how nervous he was when Keegan was born.
I love his smile.
I love his dimples.
I love how proud he is of Triston wrestling.
I love that when we are watching t.v. he rubs my feet.
I love how short he is.
I love the way we can just hang out at home.
I love that we can be stupid together.
I love that we miss each other when were apart.
I love how he sounds Australian when he is trying to do his British accent.
But mostly, I love the way he loves me!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I love all the pics! And can I just say that Keegan totally pulls faces like his dad? Holy cow. This was a sweet post. It's nice to hear un-brotherly things about him that remind us that he did, in fact, grow up to be a normal adult after all! ;)

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

That was great...Ian is, indeed, a pretty good guy and my favorite brother, but I still can't figure out what he did to deserve someone as sweet and so amazingly wonderful as you.