Saturday, January 2, 2010

Keeping a blog is harder than I thought!


Okay well keeping up with my blog has been a bit harder than I imagined it would be, however I'm going to try again! My goal this year is to scrapbook a page (or 2 pages since I usually do double page layouts) for each of my boys a week. They may not be in order I just want to get them off my computer and into Scrapbooks!!! I am also going to be taking a picture a day, and will be making a scrapbook out of that as well! That one will be the easiest because it's a kit. I started my picture of the day (POTD) last Sunday the 27th. I plan on sharing some of those, maybe one a week, and also taking pictures of the scrapbook pages I do and sharing them as well!!! Here is my POTD from today!
We are playing Sponge-Bob Operation!!

0 comments: