Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My first blog

Okay so apparently I'm a little late in discovering this blog thing but I figure what the heck sometimes I have something to say. Actually I have a lot to say most of the time but that's a lot of typing and I have been sitting here for a while already trying to get this thing set up.

May has been a busy month, first we had tons of black outs. We were losing power every weekend and it stayed out for a LONG time. We actually got put up in a hotel because they couldn't fix the problem and we had to go for three days with no hot water, a/c, no microwave, no dryer, and pretty much everything else one needs to get by this day in age. We had lights sometimes but they were very low, so it was like having candlelight. It was so bad that school got canceled, and believe me it's no fun having a six year old and a two year old home when you have no power and it's between 85 and 90 degree's outside.

Next was mother's day and my hubby did pretty good, well not really, he did good for our anniversary but that was in March. I don't think he actually did anything for mother's day. After that it was my birthday and Triston was so excited. He kept counting down the day's until "we could eat cake." See he could care less whose birthday it is so long as he gets to eat cake. He did make me some very nice things at school for mother's day and my birthday though.

Over Memorial weekend we went camping with our neighbors but I'll write more about that when I have my pictures to post on here with it.

Anyways that's all I have to say right now so until next time....

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Love the background! I thought about you on your birthday (the 20th, right?) We were at the beach, though. I bought you a postcard to send but didn't bring any stamps. I'm so horrible at this thing! So, you'll get it in the next week! Hope it was great!

Cheyenne said...

PS
I like your blog title, too.

Desiree said...

Jess! Yay! You've joined the club! Savanna & Daven, Steffani & Tiffani all have blogs too! You should check 'em out!
Tell the boys I love them & can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Steffani said...

Hey! Glad to see you have a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you! Just remember to update often!!