Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 posts in 1 day, boy am I bored

Okay I am pretty excited, because I ordered the book Twilight last night. I have heard wonderful reviews about it and had been looking for it in hardcover (because I prefer my books that way) but could never find it. Well I went to the authors website and to amazon from there. I got the book for tons cheaper than I had seen in paper back anywhere else. It's suppose to arrive on the 7th but I generally get things just a couple days after I order them. I will let you all know what I think once I read the book.

2 comments:

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Cute, cute, cute. How is your job going, by the way? I love Captain Jack. Also, I LOVE Twilight. Did you order all of the books or just the first one? You're going to want to read the second one as soon as you're finished with the first.

Cheyenne said...

I agree with Savanna. Go ahead and order the other three NOW. You'll finish the first one in, like, a day and you'll want to read the rest of them back to back!