Saturday, November 15, 2008

All Done

Okay so I can finally get a good night's sleep because I will no longer have to be up all night reading. I finally finished the Twilight Saga and I have to say I really like how it ended. I have even talked my husband into going to the movie with me. I'm sure he is glad that I am done with the books because that has been all I have talked about for the last week. Now he knows what it feels like when all he does is talk about D&D. So now I am at a loss as to what to read, I will probably reread the Saga slower so that I can pick up on any little things I may have missed the first time through. I am planning on reading Midnight Sun tomorrow at work. If anyone is wondering where to get it, it is at www.stepheniemeyer.com I have to work tomorrow and that will give me something to do. Well that's all for now, I'm off to bed.

1 comments:

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Yea! That's awesome that Ian will go to the movie with you. My hubby opted to go on a camping trip tonight...but maybe we'll be able to go see a Sat. Mattenae (or however you spell it)