Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To!



Keegan's birthday party was pretty fun. He had a very cool cake that my boss designed for him. He got some pretty awesome presents, and in typical Keegan fashion, he threw a fit. We did his party at the park again this year which I happen to think is a great idea...it's free and the kids get to run off there energy. Since he is such a BIG fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and of balloons, we got him some very cool Mickey Mouse Balloons (I think that was his favorite thing). It was a little windy though so we had to tie the balloons down and then half way threw the party we just ended up taking them inside. All in all it was a great day, but I'm glad it's over. Now we have to get ready for Triston's party and then Christmas...fun, fun. (Sorry about the pictures and the writing being off a little, for some reason blogger won't let me put them where I want them)

0 comments: