Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN

So Halloween came around this year and we went trick-or-treating with my boss, his wife and there son. The kids had a blast, they were Superman (Keegan) and Capt. Jack Sparrow (Triston). Keegan's costume consisted of pajama's and a cape. Triston's costume was the real deal that came from the Disney Store, but we got it in February when it was on clearance so it only cost $12 total...what a steal!!! I put the mustache and goatee on Triston with eye-liner and when my nephew saw a picture of Triston dressed up he said "Mom he really has a mustache!"

Keegan was so funny this year. He was scared of all the decorations that people had up. There was one house that had the hand in the bowl thing that when you go to get the candy out the hand moves, well Keegan went up to this stuck his hand in to get the candy and then when it moved took off running. I don't think I've seen him run so fast. He never cried at anything he just ran away. We also painted pumpkins this year and I think I have a couple of artists in my house. I hope everyone had as much fun on Halloween as we did.






2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Great costumes! I love Capt. Jack. Arrggh! I also really like Keegan's birthday cake; it looks so cool!

Desiree said...

Cute costumes! Happy Halloween boys!!!
Love,
Aunt Desi